Amy's Life

Bread and butter doesn't taste quite as good with out the bread.

22 March, 2008

This is for Chad.

I finished my national board exams yesterday. It was two eight hour sessions of testing. One session on Thursday, one on Friday. It will only take them 4-6 weeks to let me know if I passed or not (even though it's all computerized and it seems like I could just click 'END' and it could flash my score up on the screen. Perhaps they're worried about heart attacks or violent behavior if the scores weren't so great. This way you have plenty of time to almost forget that you're panicking about having to re-take boards before you get your score.)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Chad said…

    Congrats on finishing your boards M. And thanks for posting about it for us isolated folks out here in Florida. So I should expect another posting in 4-6 weeks reporting your results?

    How was the corn? White or yellow?

    Thanks for honoring my request. Keep it up!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home